Personal Inland Marine and Jewelry Insurance in Hewitt, TX
Protect Your Valuables with Personal Inland Marine Insurance from John Fadal Insurance Agency LLC.
As a home or property owner, you want to keep everything that matters to you safe. You have worked hard and want to feel protected from certain unforeseen and unanticipated events such as fire, theft, flood or natural disaster, and other occurrences that could cause damage to your personal belongings. While you may have a homeowner’s insurance policy, this alone is not enough to cover all your prized possessions. If one day your home is broken into and your jewelry comes up missing will you be able to pay to replace it?
If not, you need personal inland marine insurance coverage.
What is Inland Marine Insurance Coverage?
Personal Inland Marine Insurance coverage works as an extension of your homeowner’s insurance policy to offer additional protection. Inland marine insurance, also called personal property insurance, is special coverage for distinctive items such as jewelry, fine arts, and silverware. Coverage for these types of items might otherwise be excluded or limited in your homeowner’s policy. To protect these valuables, you need extra coverage beyond the limits of your homeowner’s insurance. In this case, John Fadal Insurance Agency LLC. personal inland marine insurance can help.
A personal inland marine insurance policy provides “all-risk” coverage and will follow the insured item anywhere, protecting your personal property from damage while being transported. Your personal property is precious and valuable to you and should have adequate insurance protection, which personal inland marine insurance from John Fadal Insurance Agency LLC. can provide.
What Does Inland Marine Insurance Cover?
Inland Marine Insurance from John Fadal Insurance Agency LLC. provides coverage to protect your investment in items such as:
- Jewelry – Most of your valuable jewelry will be covered by your personal inland marine insurance coverage. Each piece will be looked at very closely to determine the exact value and whether or not each piece will be covered. Be ready to have your jewelry carefully looked at and appraised for its value before it gets covered!
- Fine Arts – Your personal inland marine insurance policy can cover a varying range of fine art pieces if they are damaged or stolen. Each piece will be valued individually. Fine art items that may be covered include paintings, antiques, rare books, valuable manuscripts, ornamental collectibles, and more.
- Cameras – Photography equipment and accessories are normally covered with personal property insurance. This can include cameras, lenses, video recording equipment, projection machines, photographic lights, film, binoculars, telescopes, and additional accessories.
- Collectible items – Some of your rare and most prized collectible items may be covered with personal inland marine insurance. They will be looked at individually to determine coverage amounts and to see if they will be listed individually or on a blanket basis. Collectible items that may be covered include coins, stamp collections, gun collections, trophies, and more.
- Furs - Personal inland marine policies also include furs and items made with fur, such as fur coats, boots, and other clothing items made with genuine or imitation fur, or even those trimmed or lined with fur. As with most other types of personal property covered by personal inland marine, each item will have a unique covered value should it become lost, damaged, or stolen.
- Golfing Equipment - Golf equipment is also covered under personal inland marine insurance including the golf clubs, accessories, and even the clothes, shoes, and hats of the golfer. Each piece of golfing equipment, accessories, and clothing will be listed on the insurance schedule with the value.
- Musical Instruments – Most of your musical instruments, equipment, and accessories can be covered by a personal property insurance policy. This includes not only musical instruments but also equipment like amplifiers, sound equipment, and other types of accessories used alongside your musical instruments.
- Silverware - If you have silverware or goldware valuables in your home, they can also be covered under your personal inland marine insurance policy. Rather than being covered as one lump sum, each individual silverware or goldware item may be listed separately according to its approximate value for the insurance.